The ability of statisticians to identify study data issues in a timely fashion is critical to the outcome of any trial. Erroneous data can indicate operational issues which can be addressed early to help prioritize patient safety, improve data quality, mitigate risks, increase operational efficiency and drive more informed decisions.
Xcellerate Statistical Review allows statisticians and non-statisticians to evaluate efficacy and safety data by looking for atypical data patterns. By using statistical techniques to identify non-random anomalies and assess outliers, fraud and quality issues, the project team can target areas requiring extra attention.
Benefits of the Xcellerate Statistical Review Tool:
- Agnostic: integrates into existing trial management source systems (e.g. EDC)
- Compliant:支持adherence to ICH GCP and other guidelines through audit trails and history tracking
- Easy-to-use: increases visibility into areas of concern through user-definable interfaces
- Effective: accesses critical information with visualizations for metrics reporting and trending
- Future-proof: scales to current and future data volumes via state-of-the-art architecture